Criteria and information for an NGO, NPO, and school or enterprise development institution.
There are certain criteria that need to be met in order to qualify for assistance from the Future Foundations initiative:
- Only requests that focus on education, skills development or community development and engagement will be considered for corporate sponsorship.
- Applications will only be accepted via the website.
- Schools and/or registered NPOs may apply.
- For NPOs/NGOs and NPCs, a registration number, and/or certificate is necessary.
- A beneficiary’s certificate must be submitted with the application. Should you not have a BEE certificate, please submit an official letter (including relevant letterhead) noting your organisation’s total percentage (%) of black South Africans benefiting.
- The beneficiary must be based in South Africa
If you have all the above documentation in place, please submit it to Futurefoundations@novus.holdings for your request to be considered.
Novus Holdings does not:
- Provide funds to organisations that are directly associated with a single religion or culture.
- Sponsor any sport-related activities, tours or events.
- Give grants to individuals.
- Guarantee that all applications will be successful or that an organisation will be assisted on more than one occasion.
Novus Holdings requests a thank you letter, a Tax Section 18A certificate and any other information deemed necessary from the organisation should the application be successful.